Thank you for taking the time to check out our Busy Board Guide.
The team and I at SousBear hope you and your little one loves the Busy Board as much as we do.
We believe in going above and beyond for our customers. We are here to help.
Below we have included our SousBear Busy Board tips and tricks that we hope you find useful:
- On The Go - SousBear Busy Boards are great for when you are on the go. Whether it's for quick car rides, plane rides or long road trips. Busy Boards are an ideal activity that will keep those little hands, and mind, busy. TIP: For convenience: use the provided busy board strap to attach behind the driver or passenger seat. Or place it inside the diaper bag or backpack.
- Quiet Time - Sometimes peace and quiet is a necessity. Busy Boards were made for silent, focused intervals of engaging activity. Take it to places such as church, ceremonies, weddings and more! TIP: It makes a great addition to the church or daycare sensory basket!
- At Home - Thanks to our lovely customer, try attaching the Busy Board to your child's baby gate for periodical use!
- Years to Come - Busy Boards are designed with different challenging levels. The engaging activities of velcro, buckles, latches, to the building of fine motor skills for dressing, and tying shoes. It's a toy that your child can grow with for years to come.
- Special Needs - SousBear Busy boards are not only ideal for toddlers. They are perfect children of all ages and adults to improve upon their fine motor skills. TIP: Ideal for a variety of special needs such as autism, and adhd
- Cleaning Tip - Do not machine wash. We suggest to clean with a damp cloth or wipes.
We hope you are enjoying the tips and suggestions. Any other tips or tricks you would like to share? Please be sure to leave a comment below! We would love to hear from you!